Scanner not compatible?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RJ2458

Car
Viano 3.0 CDi
Hi, as a newbie can I get some advice please, I have a 2012 Viano with the V6 CDi I bought this scanner for the other family vehicles and with them it works fine but doesn't recognise the Viano it pulls up the right VIN number but nothing seems to be compatible. Am I missing something? Help would be much appreciated.
Screenshot_20201207-081753_Amazon Shopping.jpg

It Mercedes, not universal car. It is very known that all MB will communicate fully only with SDS. All other (no matter what their ad says), have some problems depending car age/engine/type. Newish diesel van is probably less accessible than any...

It Mercedes, not universal car. It is very known that all MB will communicate fully only with SDS. All other (no matter what their ad says), have some problems depending car age/engine/type. Newish diesel van is probably less accessible than any...
Thank you for your help. So I wasted my money! 🤦‍♂️ bugger!!

Can't you send it back? I think quite a few of us use iCarsoft scanners.
Hi Chris, yes I can see where I went wrong! Should of checked the forum first! The iCarsoft scanners seem to be the one to go for judging by what I've read here.
Unfortunately I bought the Autel in June or July so I don't think I'll get away with returning it.
Im sure I can find someone who wants it.

I'm sure you'll find s buyer either here, eBay, or FB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom