Schumaker signs with Mercedes!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Woo hooo! Fantastic - Lewis v Schumacher v Button - Mirror Mirror on the pitwall, who is the greatest of them all? :bannana:

Still only "as reported by German media".. (Bild), hardly authoritative!

How many times does it have to be said.... Mercedes GP are making no announcements until next week at the very earliest.

How many times does it have to be said.... Mercedes GP are making no announcements until next week at the very earliest.

They said on the news this morning that the 'German Cobbler' will be signing a 1 year contract today with MB and it will be announced later today........

Haha ! Made me laugh !

'Micky the Cobbler' :D

Yup, Autocar have said that Mercedes will be confirming at a press conference later today.

Great for the sport, strange decision by MS but still great for the sport.

He's been out for a while..I wonder if he still has that extra edge that he always seemed to have...

I can't understand why he'd want to do it other than just to have fun, but I think it'll be great for F1 and very good PR for Mercedes!

The prospect of Schuey against Alonso, Hamilton, Button and Vettel screaming round in his Silver Arrow is quite exciting - the first time in F1 for a long time!!

He's already been on German TV the deal is a 1+2 a 1 year definite drive with a 2 year option if he wants it according to my colleagues in Germany.

I think he's mad. He's already an F1 great, and not short of cash. Having retired at the top then he'll stay there or therabouts as news becomes legend.

The trouble with being at the top is that you can only go one way.

I think he's mad. He's already an F1 great, and not short of cash. Having retired at the top then he'll stay there or therabouts as news becomes legend.

The trouble with being at the top is that you can only go one way.

Indeed, what if he stays one season and gets flattened by Lewis...Then he will be remembered for that and people might say Lewis is better than him. Should have stayed retired as the greatest i think.....Great for F1 fans though!!

booo......hisssss......and a big fat raspberry to his return.

Honda must be gutted to think that Mercedes have bought Honda on the cheap to buy their success.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom