Scotland Trip

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

R2D2

MB Enthusiast
Car
C350
Better stop for Petrol soon! 37 mpg from a 3.5 petrol :)

View attachment 49923

Last edited:
Keep it below 38mph ;).

Last edited by a moderator:
I won't get 37mpg at 38mph!

Last edited:
R2D2 said:
We have driven from Kent today and we are currently in Fife. We will decide according to the weather where we go to :)

There's no such thing as bad weather, it's just inappropriate clothing for the prevailing conditions.

Enjoy your trip to Scotland and I hope you enjoy all 4 seasons in one day too.

Is from where he started.......

By heck, he would need good eyesight and a pretty high vantage point! Though some do say that the best thing to come out of Scotland is the London train! Joking apart, as someone who does not live far from the border, I have to say that some of our most enjoyable short breaks have been impromptu tours of Scotland.

Yep, Stonehaven then across to Alford for the transport museum. Then out west to Ballater and up to Aviemore! Great wee road trip, Enjoy wherever you end up!

Weather doesn't look great wherever you head. Should be able to find a Romanian hand car wash in Aberdeen though to get all that salt off.

:eek:

:D

Err maybe not Druk! Went to Edinbugh last night. Fife coast today and going to our friends Church tonight.

Home

Back home! Another excellent run fuel wise 36.7mpg coming home and 37.2 mpg going. This from a 306bhp 3.5 litre V6 is great. Very pleased with the cars performance and economy for the whole trip:bannana:

Last edited:
Where did you get to?

We went Kent to Glasgow, to Edinburgh, to Kirkcaldy, to Edinburgh, to Knockhill (karting), to Kinross, To Perth, to Fife Coast, to the secret bunker, to St Andrews, to Kirkcaldy, Coast again and home. in total about 1400 miles. I have some great photos but it'll be a couple of days before I get time to sort them out due to work. Great fun as ever :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom