Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

st4

Banned
Car
C220cdi tourer
Right, its been decided we should do another one....

I finish work at 8pm so can be there for an 8:15 curry at the Rawalpindi, unless anyone suggests somewhere thats better and/or different.

Lets face it, we've got lots of good ones.

I would suggest not to get in the way of folks holidays a curry night week of the 9th January.

Monday/Tuesday/Wed/Thursday/Friday

Take your pic, I'm easy.

I'm in - venue and dates work for me !!!

1. ***
2. LTD

Good man, lets get a midweek day sorted. It seems ages, but with xmas and new year around the corner, it really isn't.

I'll say Tuesday 10th although if anyone says different, I can work with that too

The idea certainly appeals, but the travel logistics make it a bit awkward for me, so I'll decline :(

Nah humbug. It will give your car a long run and you a decent meal with er, Steve and Steven so far...

It will give your car a long run

It certainly would, as I'm expecting to be in Inverness that week.....

Always up for a curry :)

1. ***
2. LTD
3. SilverSaloon

Will see if I can arrange a visit to our Paisley office that day, so I should be OK but will confirm later as I hate to say yes and then have to back out.

flanaia1 said:
Will see if I can arrange a visit to our Paisley office that day, so I should be OK but will confirm later as I hate to say yes and then have to back out.

Good man try you're very best

All sorted, working out of Paisley on the 10th, so see you at the Rawlpindi what time are we going for 8:15pm?

Have to bow out guys - currently spending Boxing Day in the doghouse.

I forgot the 10th was Laura's birthday and we are 'apparently / maybe / could be / your fault because we might anyway' going out for a family dinner.

Never mind, they can choose, book, organise and drive that night.

Come on boys and girls there must be more than just 3 of us ready for a curry after all that turkey? :D

The last few curry nights we have had have been brilliant :thumb:

Would it help get more if we changed the cuisine? as curry is not everyones favourite, just a thought:dk:

flanaia1 said:
Come on boys and girls there must be more than just 3 of us ready for a curry after all that turkey? :D

The last few curry nights we have had have been brilliant :thumb:

Would it help get more if we changed the cuisine? as curry is not everyones favourite, just a thought:dk:

Sushi? Steak or Italian.

If no reply for an alternative it's curry

Is this the restaurant on Sauchiehall street ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom