Scottish Meet 4th Jan 09 in Edinburgh

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yes meeting in the carpark is probably best.

Edinburgh Marriot Hotel in Edinburgh, Sunday 4th January 09 at 2pm.

(1) Pontoneer
(2) SilverSaloon
(3) ***
(4) ecossebev
(5) Druk
(6) TKM

:bannana:

Sorry about this guys , but it looks unlikely I'm going to be able to make it this Sunday .

Jan's mother was taken into hospital in the early hours of this morning whilst on holiday in Liverpool - very little info on her condition as yet but Jan is worried sick so we're off down there tonight .

I feel bad about this as I organised the event , but priorities etc ........

Sorry about this guys , but it looks unlikely I'm going to be able to make it this Sunday .

Jan's mother was taken into hospital in the early hours of this morning whilst on holiday in Liverpool - very little info on her condition as yet but Jan is worried sick so we're off down there tonight .

Thats a really shame but it can't be helped. All the best for Jans mum...

You're down for the stirling GTG

Sorry to hear about that..... hope everything is OK.

We'll take some photos of the meet.

Sorry to hear that too. Hope all is well and I will meet you next time.

Edinburgh Marriot Hotel in Edinburgh, Sunday 4th January 09 at 2pm.

Meeting in car park initially - just look out for the gathering of mercs!!

(1) SilverSaloon
(2) ***
(3) ecossebev
(4) Druk
(5) TKM

Just to update , Jan's mum had an op yesterday , during which they found and fixed the problem . She now needs a few days to recover , after which we should get her home .

Glad to hear that. Hope it was nothing too serious and she will soon be on the road to recovery (in a MB of course).

good to hear she is on the mend.

Looking forward to meeting/seeing everyone tommorow.

:bannana:

Forgot to ask.....was there a prize for having the cleanest (and oldest) car ? Thanks for a great afternoon.....see you in Stirling !

Forgot to ask.....was there a prize for having the cleanest (and oldest) car ? Thanks for a great afternoon.....see you in Stirling !

A prize for the dirtiest. No prizes for guessing who. :bannana:

Hi
Just like to say thanks for a great day really nice cars and what a great bunch of guys hope to see you all again at Stirling. :bannana: :bannana:

Jim.

A prize for the dirtiest. No prizes for guessing who. :bannana:

Dunno who you could mean :p I mean the inside of mine was spotless

Thanks for letting me have a shot of your car . I now want an I6 E320cdi now. So powerful and smooth.

Grand day out, shame the organiser didn't make it. I was nice to meet new faces and see the ones from Stirling too.

Last edited:
Nice one guys - It was a pleasure to meet you all today and thank you for the coffee!
Hopefully next time the weather will be a bit more pleasant and we can get a better look around the cars.

All the best for 2009 and thanks for today - it was very enjoyable.. :bannana: :)

good to see you guys :) see you in stirling at the end of the month

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom