Scottish meetings

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ton377

Car
2010 CLS grand edition. 2002 ml270 d4
Hello all, new member.

Are there any get togethers anywhere in scotland?.

Never seen one arranged before although I think a few members GTG for a curry in Glasgow fairly regularly.
Maybe some of the Scots members want to arrange one?

The last meeting IIRC was December 2014 in Moffat and there were many before that. I hope that there will a resumption of them in due course.

AMGeed is right about the curry evenings as we meet up regularly at the Yadgar in Calder Street, Glasgow for good food and a natter.

The next one is in February. I think the exact date is still up in the air until Judith (aka Druk) returns from the grand antipodean adventure.

Where in Scotland do you live ??

The last meeting IIRC was December 2014 in Moffat and there were many before that. I hope that there will a resumption of them in due course.

AMGeed is right about the curry evenings as we meet up regularly at the Yadgar in Calder Street, Glasgow for good food and a natter.

The next one is in February. I think the exact date is still up in the air until Judith (aka Druk) returns from the grand antipodean adventure.

Where in Scotland do you live ??

I am in stirling so not too far away.

I am in stirling so not too far away.

Excellent. We used to have meets at the restaurant just off the motorway at the Pru building junction. The place with the ponds. Must try and arrange another soon...they were fun.

That restaurant has changed hands so the food might not be as good.

If you are on about the River House we were there last September and setting is as good as ever but food was only average. Not sure if it had changed hands at that point?

hi a wee bit late here with me but notice theres not a lot doing in scotland , surely theres enough peeps with a merc that could turn up somewhere , you have the falkirk wheel the kelpies , forth road bridge ,for places big on the map ,

Moffat would be good for us exiled Scots to get to

This is an old thread from 2016 but still no meets or events in Scotland? :cool:

Better be quick before I put the AMG away for winter ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom