Scott's red mini! :-)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brian WH

MB Enthusiast
Car
JAGUAR XF 3.0D Premium Luxury
Wrong Forum Mate. :D

Nice though.

I've had a few gay jibes from people about the car, but that's par for the course. Better than being considered a complete retard for driving a Crossfire. :)

Maybe if it was the S it would be better ... but sorry dude :)

The S would have been good, but the lease costs were too high. Insurance is cheap on this and the economy is rather good too. All in all - hassle free motoring. :)

Also - this isn't worth modding at all (apart from the ipod interface). If I had got myself an S I would have been tinkering with the supercharger.

So when's it going around the ring then?

Looking forward to getting it around the ring before the close of the season. Hopefully late Oct/early Nov. My cousin just sold his Porsche 996 Carrera to get a Renaulty Clio 182 Trophy, and he's dead keen for a ring trip with me now.

scotth_uk said:
Looking forward to getting it around the ring before the close of the season. Hopefully late Oct/early Nov. My cousin just sold his Porsche 996 Carrera to get a Renaulty Clio 182 Trophy, and he's dead keen for a ring trip with me now.

There's something about that statement I'm not comfotable with! I hope that this speaks volumes for the Renault.

Enjoy the Mini BTW.

Got somequotes on a BMW 330d Sport and a C320CDI Sport Edition from Skyfleet. With my mileage the prices came out at £575 for the BMW and £500 for the MB, both +vat so I will have to have a re-think on car and budget!

Last edited:
GrahamC230K said:
There's something about that statement I'm not comfotable with! I hope that this speaks volumes for the Renault.

Got somequotes on a BMW 330d Sport and a C320CDI Sport Edition from Skyfleet. With my mileage the prices came out at £575 for the BMW and £500 for the MB, both +vat so I will have to have a re-think on car and budget!

I wondered how long before someone asked....

He had a current model BMW 530d estate and the Porsche. The BMW wasn't big enough for mum, dad and the three boys so that went in favour of an XC90 volvo, even though they hate 4wds after a bad experience with Jeep ownership.

The Porsche created paranoia, and was rarely driven. He was worried that it would cost too much to fix/maintain if something happened to it, so it was never driven hard.

As for your car choice - there are some good deals, but you have to wait for them to come along. Would be nice to see another Crossfire type deal.

Fancy these? : http://www.skyfleetltd.co.uk/automan/listings/l0011.php

Not bad money!

Last edited:
I can't take a performance cut, I think the 520D will be a bit boring, but those prices are nearer the mark. I guess I need to keep an eye for a cracking deal somewhere in the middle.

A bit of a gay icon those Mini's doncha think?
There's one of those down here with the plate LE5 1CON. Say no more...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom