scrape windscreen

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SilverSaloon

MB Enthusiast
Car
1994 W124 E300D Estate, 1985 R107 280SL
had to scrape the windscreen for the 1st time yesterday at 8am

1 deg c

:crazy:

:eek: - but then again we have to remember that it is the frozen norf :D :D

But that's well cold. Was only 6 here yesterday :(

Top of the car roof was frozen this morning according to wifey,But by the time I got out of bed at 10am it was nice and warm outside :p

Minus 1 here overnight laast night. Zero when I set off this morning.
Cars in garage = no scraping. :) :)

My heater has stopped working, and I have to have the cold air on to stop the car from steaming up!!!

:(

I got to work near Winchester at 7am yesterday, and the temp reading was +0.5C. So I thought it best to dig out my jacket, so this morning same place, same time +9.5C .............Confusing! do i take jacket or not, decisions, decisions.

Fine here this AM, yesterday was a different story though, at 5.30am i was sitting in my car waiting for the heater to melt the ice on the screen, as i have lost my scaper and am fed up with damaging my credit cards.....

GMTV news reckon we will have -4 to -6 by the end of the week ....

Crapital news reckons we could see a month of up to -18 :eek: in the new year.... hope not , my bits will fall off .....

Welll I can tell you that 17 years ago today(see Ian - told you I had a long memory) it was cold and foggy. 17 Years ago on 21st Nov, Sheffield had 6 inches of snow and Ice to contend with, so who knows what might happen in the next few days ;)

My wife does that trick pammy.
Brings up a memory long long lost and then canes me with it ;)
Why are women so good at remembering that sort of stuff?
Mac.

machasm said:
My wife does that trick pammy.
Brings up a memory long long lost and then canes me with it ;)
Why are women so good at remembering that sort of stuff?
Mac.

aah - but this one's easy - I'll tell you a secret ;) 17 years ago today my darling daughter was born. On the 21st I took her home :D :bannana:

Saw my first gritter of the season going down our road at 6.30 this morning, and it was gritting :eek:

Was it a council gritter ? ;)

pammy said:
Welll I can tell you that 17 years ago today(see Ian - told you I had a long memory) it was cold and foggy. 17 Years ago on 21st Nov, Sheffield had 6 inches of snow and Ice to contend with, so who knows what might happen in the next few days ;)
Bring it on! *rubs hands* the snowsport tyres are back in season! ;)

This time last year I had a Range Rover and was praying for snow so's I could be smug and laugh at everyone who laughed at me for having a big 4x4. No snow. This year I have a car that barely points in a straight line on a slightly damp road. Oh dear.

Well, was scraping the windows in London this morning. Brrrr!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom