scratch repair service in or around Milton Keynes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

R129mine

Car
R129 SL500 from 96
hi

came home tonight, reversed my car in the garage and heard this big scratching noise, stopped, pulled car forward a bit and had a look.

there is a big scratch just above the rear right wheel arch. :mad:

it is quite deep. i think this is beyond a bit of touch up paint :crazy:

would anyone be able to recommend a scratch repair service (and i might as well have the stone chips on the bonnet looked at) in or around Milton Keynes

i will take a picture later this week, was a bit too dark.

can't belief i park my car in the garage to protect the paintwork etc, and this happens, will also put some kind of rubber sheeting against the brickwork pillar that caused this problem so if it happens again the car stands a better chance

cheers

Sorry to hear of this. No recommendations for a refinisher, but carpet makes a good barrier for this sort of stuff, with pipe lagging on any external corners.

'Chips Away' are very good at this type of repair - check the Yellow Pages for one local to you.

quick update (no picture yet) emailed chips away, they rang back next day and came over for a quote the same day and have booked it in for this coming Friday, they will also attend to some other minor scratches. I will take some pictures pre and post of the main scratch damage,

Carpet is going up against the pillar the same day to avoid this type of accident/damage

If you are using Nigel Green http://www.chipsawaytring-area.co.uk , he did and excellent repair job on our CLK. Very professional and good service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom