Scratch Surgeons Groupon deal

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Coggers

Car
C55 AMG
Just spotted this deal on Groupon. If you've not heard of Groupon before it's a website that provides a place for companies to offer discounts.

Car Service: De-Scratch, Paintwork Touch-Up and Polish For One (£14), Two (£24) or Four (£44) Panels at Scratch Surgeons (60% Off)

http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/portsmouth/scratch-surgeons/5289742/.q8Opxd

Has anyone had any experiences of this company based in Portsmouth? I'm very reluctant to let anyone near my little baby without the knowledge that they know what they're doing.

Im not too sure about the processes involved in removing scratches. I guess they are basically going to scratch my car using a machine to remove the scratches?

They did a nice job on my rear bumper 18 months ago after it got friendly with the neighbours 4X4

Just bought this, thanks for posting. I've got 2 minor scratches on the boot so hoping they can sort it out, seems very reasonable.

Let me know how you get on with it. I
Might buy it next time it comes up instead. I just have a couple of very faint marks (like coats brushed against door panels) that are annoying me. I hate it when an almost perfect car has a slight mark. It's all I can see, even when I close my eyes to go to sleep!

Hi have you managed to book your car in to be fixed?

I bought the groupon, but now their website is not working, and the email address I had which they replied to before is not working, and the phone number for Pam on groupon always goes to voicemail!! Have they gone bust??

Do you have their phone number?

If they have gone bust, Groupon are very good at getting refunds

Connected to the site OK this morning, but the deal appears to no longer to be available. You can sign up for updates on similar deals, though.

Its not the groupon site I have issues with, its the Scratch Surgeons stie that is not working.

Pity..I thought I scored a bargain, £14 to fix my little scratch. Other quoted me £180!!!!

I booked in for two scratches two weeks ago, arrived at the workshop as agreed (slightly later than planned - tried calling the mobile number on the site to advise but no answer) and they were closed. Seems like a bit of a two bob set up so not overly gutted, might see if Groupon can provide a refund.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom