Screen Help!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonnyscul

Car
C250
Hi,

Im wondering if someone can help me please! ive got a 2012 C250 and im having issues with the screen. When the car starts and it connects to my Bluetooth it just gets stuck on the screen as you can see in the picture. It keeps then getting stuck after about 30 seconds, turning off and then turning back on again and just doing the same thing. Does anyone know either whats up with it or how i can either re-set/fix it?

Thanks!
Screen.jpg

Hi,

Im wondering if someone can help me please! ive got a 2012 C250 and im having issues with the screen. When the car starts and it connects to my Bluetooth it just gets stuck on the screen as you can see in the picture. It keeps then getting stuck after about 30 seconds, turning off and then turning back on again and just doing the same thing. Does anyone know either whats up with it or how i can either re-set/fix it?

Thanks!
View attachment 104073
just on this, it doesnt look like its caused by the bluetooth, the screen is freezing on anything now.

I'd try a reset by disconnecting the negative terminal on the main battery for 30 seconds and reconnecting.

If you have the fuse chart in the tool compartment, locate the Comand fuse and remove that for a reset.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom