Screws for w203 Audio 10 replacement

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

leeburridge

Car
2003 C200 Kompressor
Hey all,

So I've just been moving my Pioneer double DIN unit to my w203 and my delightful daughter has managed to lose the screws that are used to secure the fascia to the dash - With the Audio 10 there are only two screws anyway and the new unit needs four.

Does anyone know the sizing for these screws? I've jammed in a largish screw to hold it in place until I get to the shops but it's not the right thread/size.

I know some of you will give me the "go to your dealer" thing but for the sake of four screws I'll pop to B&Q next door for a couple of quid rather than drive to Mercedes, order it, wait 2 weeks and get fleeced for £15 so any advice would be brilliant.

Cheers,

Lee

Got your dealership, they should have them in stock already. normally around 50p each and you will have a proper fit. If not in stock should take no more than 2 days.

Got B@Q and you will need to spend a fiver on a bag which most likely will not fit, walk the aisles and marvel at the lack of visible staff.

Hey all,

So I've just been moving my Pioneer double DIN unit to my w203 and my delightful daughter has managed to lose the screws that are used to secure the fascia to the dash - With the Audio 10 there are only two screws anyway and the new unit needs four.

Does anyone know the sizing for these screws? I've jammed in a largish screw to hold it in place until I get to the shops but it's not the right thread/size.

I know some of you will give me the "go to your dealer" thing but for the sake of four screws I'll pop to B&Q next door for a couple of quid rather than drive to Mercedes, order it, wait 2 weeks and get fleeced for £15 so any advice would be brilliant.

Cheers,

Lee

If you are near us, pop in and I can let you have a few. Got a load of them here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom