Scumbag !!!!!!!s another c63 theft attempt

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I fear they will be back soon and putting another car in their way wont stop them. They will likely just ram it out of the way with the C63.

I fear they will be back soon and putting another car in their way wont stop them. They will likely just ram it out of the way with the C63.

Got to agree. If they are prepared to walk in and take the keys a car in the way isn't going to stop them for a moment sadly :(

As the poster says if they want a nice car work for it like everybody else!

It's this sort of story that puts me off C63/E63 or Audi RS models. Not sure that any car is worth that much hassle.

Don is this your car?

Yeh get out of bed and work instead of sitting there watching Jeremy Kyle all b day. My Hayabusa worth 20 k was stolen a few years ago and i never will be the same person after that. A huge nervous breakdown and 3 1/2 months in hospital. i don't fear my v6 c280 being stolen though. An old mans car and cheaper to insure than a 1.8 Vectra

Last edited:
It's this sort of story that puts me off C63/E63 or Audi RS models. Not sure that any car is worth that much hassle.

Back in the day when they were great cars I owned an Impreza and got followed home one night (live fairly remotely so it was obvious I was being tailed).

Called the police and described the car followng and they said it was known to them, they were nicking them for getaway cars from ram raids.... nothing ever came of it luckily but told my mate about it (another Impreza owner).

He went on some diatribe about not letting it affect my choice of car etc. Two days later his was taken at knifepoint in Liverpool.... needless to say he didn't buy another one ;)

From pistonheads, lets see if this thread can run without a certain member getting involved and having it closed like last time.

Scumbag ******s - PistonHeads

In the uk a car gets stolen every five minutes and in 2012 over 2 million pounds worth of merecedes Benz were recoverd by tracker so what so shocking about an attempted thieft of c63 it's just car like ever other car that gets stolen .

In the uk a car gets stolen every five minutes and in 2012 over 2 million pounds worth of merecedes Benz were recoverd by tracker so what so shocking about an attempted thieft of c63 it's just car like ever other car that gets stolen .

I think it was just relevant to this forum and might have affected someone on here rather than shocking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom