SD card live traffic subscription

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KieranBett

Car
A180D
Hey guys.. i have tried looking through various threads but unable to find an answer. I have a 2016 a class which came with 3 year subscription for live maps and traffic. This has now ran out.

I read online that some people updated the SD card through Mercedes download manger and it gave them a renewal. I updated mine today from 2016 maps to 2020 (which took 9 hours!) and it still says I have no live traffic subscription.

When I log onto Mercedes me to pay for the subscription it says “Live Traffic Information is unfortunately not available for your A 180 d AMG Line vehicle due to the hardware installed ex factory”. However I have had live traffic before the subscription ran out so struggling to understand why I can’t renew!

Anyone have any idea on how to renew the subscription?

Yes, your car does have the correct parts (as you knew)
I'd phone MB Customer Services (the central one not your dealer) and ask them why you can't renew when it did work before, and your car does have the following options ..

357 Garmin® MAP PILOT
360 Communication module (UMTS) for the use of Mercedes me connect services
367 Live Traffic Information

Cheers
Richard

:wallbash:
Yes, your car does have the correct parts (as you knew)
I'd phone MB Customer Services (the central one not your dealer) and ask them why you can't renew when it did work before, and your car does have the following options ..

357 Garmin® MAP PILOT
360 Communication module (UMTS) for the use of Mercedes me connect services
367 Live Traffic Information

Cheers
Richard
Thank you. I will do that. It annoys me that you have to pay for another subscription but that’s another argument :wallbash:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom