Searching for friendly C63 AMG Coupe owners for a feature in CAR magazine...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jamestaylor

Car
Lots of different cars, not many of them mine!
Hi all,

My name's James and I'm staff writer at CAR magazine. I'm wondering if anyone can help - we're currently in search of a previous-generation 6.2-litre C63 AMG Coupe to star alongside another car in a photoshoot for a feature in the magazine. Unfortunately, we are without a C63 at short notice - very short notice in fact, as the shoot is scheduled to take place on Wednesday in Cambridgeshire. Could you save the day?

We would insure the car, fill it with fuel and return it sparkling clean (and maybe with a box of chocolates in it), as well as immortalising it in print (and digital), of course. You'd be very welcome to drive the car in the photos for the shoot yourself, or I could pick the car up and return it to your door. The photography will be a mixture of static shots and (very slow-paced) moving shots - there will be no hooning or tyre smoke involved!
As part of the same article, we'd also like to do a short interview with the C63 owner about their car and their experiences with it.

If you could be that C63-owning hero, please let me know on here, or feel free to drop me a line at [email protected].

Many thanks,
James

Mailed you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom