searching quality alloys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mmerc

Car
W205 c class 250d amg premium plus
looking for a nice set of alloys to compliment my w202 c 200 on a 1999 plate,would like 17 inch with or without tyres,your recomendations would be appreciated, i have the cash waiting for the right wheels.thank you for your help. yours mmerc

These folks are worth a call.

Regards,
John

noops said:
Mono-blocks II would be just perfect for you,

I agree they would be perfect.

mmerc said:
looking for a nice set of alloys to compliment my w202 c 200 on a 1999 plate,would like 17 inch with or without tyres,your recomendations would be appreciated, i have the cash waiting for the right wheels.thank you for your help. yours mmerc

Going for brand new OEM AMGs would probably be your best bet as you would get a 2 year warranty (depending on the source/supplier) or a nice used set at the right price would also do.

However, if you do not mind purchasing an after market set then I think the wheel below looks stunning...

b5_1.JPG

Hi Flash,
Nice looking wheel. I just do not like those stud thingies that are all around the edges. I know they are fashionable and I will again be in the minority, but each to there own.

Nice looking apart from that, where's the link?

Regards
John

Glojo: Its retailed/supplied by a company called RNR Auto Design Ltd who are based in West Sussex and I found the wheel via Ebay. Their email is [email protected].

There are some good quality after market alloys out there BUT also a lot of poor ones. I personally have not seen this wheel in the flesh or know anyone who has purchased a set in order to be able to comment on the quality/finish of this wheel. However, in the pic it does look nice but looks can be deceiving. The wheel is based on the new OEM Brabus design.

Edit: Brabus do a one piece version and a two piece version of this design for their OEM wheels. The replica/after market wheel in the pic above is a one piece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom