Seating in the new Vito

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jotaking

Car
Vito
Hey Folks,

Newbie to the forum.

I am hoping to get some info regarding the installation of an additional seat in my new 2015 vito 119 crew cab.

I had a vito 2010 115 sport with crew cab Prior to my new van. The 115 had 3 seats in the front and 3 comfort seats in the rear.

I tried to spec my new van to match, however I was told that you can't have 3 seats in the front and the comfort seats in the rear. Only way to do 6 seats was to order a 3 seat bench for the rear(this had no adjustment and could only be removed as 1 unit).

I decided to compromise and ordered the van with 2 seats in the front and 3 comfort seats in rear. Now I have the van I would really like an additional seat.

I am open to options...ideally switch out the front single and bolt in the dual seat?
Or
1 no seat in the rear that could clip in and out (like a viano seat?)

Would appreciate any advice?

TIA

Hi Giantvanman

It's the new one latest version (W447).

I am seriously miffed...I believe there is a sport model out now that can be configured with 2+1 and 3 comfort seat in the rear!

Just waiting for confirmation from MB...If this is the case I will be going apocalyptic!!

Does anyone have any info on this one??

I don't understand why I could't spec with the 6 seats??

Which dealer did you use?
Sounds like the salesman sold you duff info.
I sold these until last April (forgotten some tech stuff now) but I'm sure you could have ordered S23 (twin pass seat) with US4 (comfort rear bench)

You can't retro fit a twin front due to the seat belt pre-tension era and type approval of the vehicle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom