Seats swap W124 and W210 estates

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

quenching

Car
'84 W201 2.0E, '91 W124 230TE estate
I've seen a leather interior advertised locally from a W210 estate. Is there any chance that the W210 interior will fit my W124 estate or would that just be too lucky? I've done a search and can't find the question answered anywhere, though I have found others asking the same question.

If you have no joy, I may be interested in the interior depending upon spec etc.

If you have no joy, I may be interested in the interior depending upon spec etc.

They're in Cork in Ireland, may not be of much use to you Mark :)

Do the rear seats in a w210 fold the same for cargo as a w124?

There's a 124 SALOON breaking near me with full mushroom leather interior , and burr walnut . All in very good condition . Front seats and all four doorcards will fit - only the back seat will not fit - but you 'might' be able to do something with the covers if you're handy . A lot of the six cylinder estates had leather so something will turn up . Bolide may be worth a try ?

I know a guy that has a set of grey w124 leather for an estate.Let me know if you`re intrested and i`ll pass his details

Thanks chaps, but unless they're in Ireland its just too expensive to ship them to me in Dublin. If anyone knows of a leather interior for a W124 estate in Ireland I'd appreciate a pointer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom