Secret Compartment

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
There is another secret compartment, a slide out drawer, at the bottom of the centre consiole too.

Russ

I think you'll find this is called an "Ashtray" ? :confused:

I have a secret compartment at the front of the car. You can't open it without knowing where the secret lever is in the car.

nucear-bunker.jpg

That must be the road from Harlow from M11. I work in Brentwood lol.

Official MB pen! I have a cheap plastic biro in my pen holder, where did you get the MB pen. There is another secret compartment in the boot on the left hand side wall. It has lots of little plastic things in it and when you pull them out things stop working on the car - weird science.

There's one on my rear wing, everytime I open it the money in my wallet shrinks.

I have an ashtray too, the secret drawer is inside the centre console, under the lid.

Russ

Still can't find this, can you post a picture please, or are you just being a smartass like the others:confused:

Still can't find this, can you post a picture please, or are you just being a smartass like the others:confused:

Open up the lid and at the bottom of the centre console, nearest the gear change side, is a pull out drawer, you would never find it unless you knew it was there.

Having said that, I seem to remember one of the MB US forums where it appeared to be fitted to 2005 & 2006 cars, but those with 2009 on models did not have one. Not sure about yours.

None taken by the way. :rolleyes:

Russ

Calling members smartasses because of a bit of friendly banter is hardly the way to behave.

Calling members smartasses because of a bit of friendly banter is hardly the way to behave.

The problem is, that on the internet it's very difficult to determine the difference between someone who's trying to inject a little light humour into proceedings and someone who is being mischievous for the sake of it.

If you have witnessed said type of friendly banter in several places on the same forum by the same members, then you get a feel for their "cheeky-chappy" approach..otherwise it just feels like people are generally being unhelpful and quite disparaging.

Of course.. there is no solution to this except careful "overuse" of the emoticons.. this can show that their words are not to be taken too seriously, and even then the recipient can get the wrong idea if the context of the emoticon is ambiguous. ;)

Open up the lid and at the bottom of the centre console, nearest the gear change side, is a pull out drawer, you would never find it unless you knew it was there.

Having said that, I seem to remember one of the MB US forums where it appeared to be fitted to 2005 & 2006 cars, but those with 2009 on models did not have one. Not sure about yours.

None taken by the way. :rolleyes:

Russ

Thanks Russ - I found it! :thumb: Your provisional smartass qualification has been rescinded!;)

The problem is, that on the internet it's very difficult to determine the difference between someone who's trying to inject a little light humour into proceedings and someone who is being mischievous for the sake of it.

If you have witnessed said type of friendly banter in several places on the same forum by the same members, then you get a feel for their "cheeky-chappy" approach..otherwise it just feels like people are generally being unhelpful and quite disparaging.

Of course.. there is no solution to this except careful "overuse" of the emoticons.. this can show that their words are not to be taken too seriously, and even then the recipient can get the wrong idea if the context of the emoticon is ambiguous. ;)

No worries Noodle-Pup, the banter didn't bother me and the smartass comment was similarly meant tongue in cheek. :)

I have one fitted at the rear where the petrol goes in, my wife still cant find it.

MB Pen

Can anyone tell me how to get an Official MB pen to fit my glove box pen holder,
John

this thread made me chuckle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom