Secret Compartment

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maylix

Car
CLK 280 Sport
I bought an 08 CLK a few days ago and just discovered a 'secret compartment' (well I only found it by accident!) It's in the glove compartment, on the front bit that swivels downwards. Its about the size of a spectacles case, and the door of the compartment is hinged. If it's just a storage space, why is the door/cover bright silver/mirrored? It's been driving me crazy trying to figure out what its for. Anybody know?
TIA

It's a holder for sunglasses

Wow, if you got excited finding that compartment i had better not tell you about the other, it will be like Christmas and your birthday all in one when you find it!

The other? I have know about the sunglasses one for ages but think it is more of a challenge to find some glasses that actually fit!!!

Well, when I bought my w203 I had to post a question in this forum in order to find out what is the thingy holder in the top left-hand side of the glove compartment... and it turned out to be a pen holder, only mine was missing! (needless to say that an official MB pen now resides there once again)

I bought an 08 CLK a few days ago and just discovered a 'secret compartment' (well I only found it by accident!) It's in the glove compartment, on the front bit that swivels downwards. Its about the size of a spectacles case, and the door of the compartment is hinged. If it's just a storage space, why is the door/cover bright silver/mirrored? It's been driving me crazy trying to figure out what its for. Anybody know?
TIA

Well, when I bought my w203 I had to post a question in this forum in order to find out what is the thingy holder in the top left-hand side of the glove compartment... and it turned out to be a pen holder, only mine was missing! (needless to say that an official MB pen now resides there once again)

cupholders??? :eek::eek::eek:
Doesn't anybody look through their handbook anymore???:eek::rolleyes::rock:

Ok, so consens seems to be that it's a sunglasses holder. But why is it silver?!! You can't even actually see that its silver unless you are an idiot and force it open too far and break it and then it comes out :-( So I'm told.......... ;-)

What, no mention of George Michael yet??...

nucear-bunker.jpg

I bought an 08 CLK a few days ago and just discovered a 'secret compartment' (well I only found it by accident!) It's in the glove compartment,

There is another secret compartment, a slide out drawer, at the bottom of the centre consiole too.

Russ

Have you found the one in the boot yet? Lift the mat and all will be revealed.... as an extra bonus I got a free tyre, jack and wrench in mine...

;)

Lol I found that secret compartment ass well but I didnt put those in there.

What if the wife found them??!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom