Seemingly benign things that bug you.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That pause when you answer the telephone. You know some Asian person is about to try and sell you something and the pause is just there to torment you. :mad:

janner said:
That pause when you answer the telephone. You know some Asian person is about to try and sell you something and the pause is just there to torment you. :mad:
No where near as long as the pause they receive from me when they start asking questions ... given I have put the phone on the table (still connected) and gone to make a cup of tea :devil:

Cutlery not put in the proper drawer divider :mad: :mad: when I want a knife I want a knife not a bloody spoon :mad:

People at work who "borrow" your mug but don't bring it back :mad:

"Taste the difference", "Finest", "Best of" when I can't and it isn't :mad:

This sign has been put up on a set of traffic lights near to where I live.It reads in very big capital letters "Xmas ringtones Text xmas to 88**" And in extremly small print underneath most probably says you are signing up to some club for the forseeable future and that its impossible to get out of .Who on earth is going to get ut of their car at a set of traffic lights and read this small print before letting their kids send off for the ringtones :mad: :mad:

Is it near enough to pop out and burn it when its dark ? ;)

Howard said:
People who drive their boat all the way down the lock cut, making me go outside and get the lock ready for them and then turning round and heading away after i have started to fill it ...... :mad:

They only have to give a signal for God's sake, and you can see the lock from the other end of the cut, so why bother coming all the way down..... :mad:

Ba***rds !! :mad:

easy so you'll start to fill it endless hours of fun ....you maybe famous far far along the river bank ;)

Most of the time we let them hang around mid-stream for 10 mins, then they moor up and have to walk down and ask us ......

Sometimes i'm just too eager though .......

Wanting to go to bed when you can not :(

A ready for bed Zooman

zooman said:
Wanting to go to bed when you can not :(

A ready for bed Zooman

:D Not wanting to go to bed....... When you have to :eek:

Merry Christmas everyone,

Off to Lincolnshire tomorrow in the stretched Limo

Regards
John

glojo said:
Off to Lincolnshire tomorrow in the stretched Limo

Regards
John
Shouldn't that be, John the reclined ? :D
Enjoy your hols.

Incessant Christmas music

I can listen to a single track no problem
I can make it to 3 on the trot if my son is trying to sing along
By 5 I'm hoping they play a '50 Cent' record
By 9 I'd settle for Wham
By 21 even the dog's started howling
By 32 the son's given up singing along and gone to play trains
By 45 I'm thinking of using that drill I got for Christmas to do a little DIY surgery to remove the bit of my brain that can hear music
By 48 I'm considering doing the hoovering
By 55 I'd settle for some Take That
By 62 I'd phone my Mother in Law for a chat
By 77 I'm working out how to sabotage the electricity supply to the radio station (and surrounding area)
By 78 I'm actually doing the hoovering
By 79 I'd prefer that 'Itsy bitsy yellow polka dot bikini' song from some time ago
By 82 I'd settle for some Will Young
By 83 I've realised the drilling I did a couple of hours ago was a little to excessive, I've died and gone to Hell - with an eternity of Jingly music!

;) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom