Seemingly benign things that bug you.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A

Ashley

Goats climbing trees. They just shouldn't be climbing trees. It boils my blood everytime I see it.

And Subaru's there's just no need for a car that makes that much noise.

Folks that use stupid text speech.

Hot milk on Kellogs Corn Flakes!!! :devil: :mad:

John

Reactions: PJH
glojo said:
Hot milk on Kellogs Corn Flakes!!! :devil: :mad:

That's disgusting, I remember my mother giving me it as a child.

People who never indicate, that one really drives me up the wall.

glojo said:
Folks that use stupid text speech.

John

Can u give an exmpl?

use no more thn 3 wds pls!

scumbag said:
Can u give an exmpl?

use no more thn 3 wds pls!

gobble de gook :)

John the cheeky

zooman said:
People who never indicate, that one really drives me up the wall.

i notice that ladies have solved this issue by leaving the indicator on at all times, thus preventing forgetting to use it! I must say however, that the practice of leaving the handbrake on as well (So they dont forget to apply it when parked) needs looking into. Maybes the manufacturers may want to consider renaming the handbrake as Parking brake, to try and influence the usage of this device by naming after when it is needed. and perhaps they could put a warning light in the dash and maybes a warning bleep too. to announce that the aforementioned device or indeed, devices are actually inappropriately selected.

Thay could perhaps rename the High visibility rain lamps to perhaps be called Fog lamps maybes...so they may then be used in fog or other conditons when visibilty is seriously reduced, like FOG, and the vehicle needs a more intense light to be visible to the cars behind. I am thinking in conditons like FOG! A good idea would also to be the make these lamps work by actually selecting these lamps with thier own switch or maybes forcing you to do a different movement with the switch, such as pull it out. something that you know you have to do so as you dont inadvertantly select these items when they are not needed.

but what really infuriates me is a reply to a perfectly worded question, and the reply just goes on and on, and suggests the extraction of urine. The people who do that annoy me so much they should be kept in boxes. why cant they just do a one liner answer instead of banging on about stuff which has no help to anyone who reads it. Just imagine how many people have read a reply fully, only to find out they are several minutes older and none the wiser.

and..............................

another

thing!

people who add another post when they could have edited thier one previous one.

What about all those people who use too many punctuation marks??????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................................::::::::::::::::::\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\-------------------9

scumbag said:
The people who do that annoy me so much they should be kept in boxes. why cant they just do a one liner answer instead of banging on about stuff which has no help to anyone who reads it. ..

Perhaps they are Urinary Art ........ists???????????? :D (sorry wallingd)

John

and dont forget those people who dont even reply to a post - even though they may not have much to say - like this one - but at least I replied :D

well its nearly Christmas ;)

:mad: aarggh - just remembered my biggest bug - fuel prices that cannot be paid, eg 89.9p a litre :crazy:

Its not a legally transferable amount so why are they allowed to get away with it. eg they really mean 90p but want the suckers who fall for it, like my wife :eek: to see it as 89p

Has anyone noticed what happens to the multiple litre price? Is it rounded up or down or what?

and what about those who stay up all night just to get the next post in? talk about blood boiling.

and what temp does Blood boil at?

scumbag said:
and what temp does Blood boil at?

Depends on its pressure ;)

In my local co-op its not unusual for people to buy the Sun and twenty Silk Cut in a single transaction. Nothing out of the ordinary there I supppose but, they then proceed to complete said transaction with a card of some decsription.

"cash back?" - "oh, ten pounds please" - "your pin dont work!" - "oh dont it, it worked yesterday!" - "well it dont work today" - "mmm, let me try another card" - "thats better" - "cash back?" - "errr, ten pounds please".

On and on and on and on it goes meanwhile, the pint of full fat that I want to buy for my "hot milk on cornflakes" is going sour, and so am I!!!!!

So, its miniscule transactions on debit cards that bugs me :mad:

Portzy.

Being called 'mate', or 'matey'

John first mate to the lady of my dreams

My cars folding wing mirrors not having a one touch fold/unfold action - why not -because I want to sometimes drive along with them half folded???

Lazy wotsits that cannot walk 20 foot to put a shopping trolly back..!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom