Seeyah Mercedes.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
at least you didnt go Porsche ! you should see some of the things their people get up to . best of luck with your new car. hope BMW look after you better than merc did. I have a few decent dealerships around me luckily.

It's funny how much of an effect customer service has to make someone write off the whole brand. I have been using Mercedes Waterhouse in Chelmsford since i first started driving and they have been so good i really don't want to go away from them and loose the backup we all need from time to time.

Good luck with the BMW fella I hope it all goes well.

It's funny how much of an effect customer service has to make someone write off the whole brand. I have been using Mercedes Waterhouse in Chelmsford since i first started driving and they have been so good i really don't want to go away from them and loose the backup we all need from time to time.

Good luck with the BMW fella I hope it all goes well.
I used Waterhouse for my last service due to the good reports seen on here. When booking I discussed the fact it was a B service requiring a plug change.
When I checked the car in I even told them I had read good reviews on here.

When I came to collect the car they apologised but said they did not have enough spark plugs in stock to change them all, odd considering they had been pre-warned what was required, they then asked me to return a couple of days later so they could complete the service.

I was ok about it (after all they could have lied and pretended all had been changed) but was a little put out as they are 20 miles from my home.

They knocked £6 off a blingy Mercedes cap the wife had her eye on in compensation, not quite as much as the fuel wasted but a step in the right direction.

Will I return? The Jury is out on that but I may...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I see you're in West London. I wouldn't recommend Berry for what they laughingly call service, but H R Owen in Park Royal were quite good. If it's MB Brentford that's upset you, I understand completely. They're the main reason I won't be buying another Mercedes next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom