Self dipping mirror

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

aircondoc

Car
2004 R230 SL350
Hi all,
I have a self dipping rear view mirror in my A124. I'd like one in the 190E, would it be the same fitment as a W124 saloon? I know the Cab is different, but same period Mercs seem to use a lot of the same fittings through the range. I could sort the electrics through the interior lamp if the mirror has the same fixing.
Cheers
Eddie

Yes,one from w124 will fit fine.They`re go for big money though,if you do find one

No longer available from mercedes. As above ebay.de is the place to go. Got one last year for approx £180 - works fine. Fitting is quite strightforward as long as you are brave enough to use enough force to overcome the spring holding it in place.

I`m gona try modding one from a w210 on mine,way cheaper

E320, CAN communication

I have a E320 1998 sedan, I used a diagnostic machine because my car switch off when the temperature reaches 80 degrees, and this are the following DTCs:
1. Sporadically selector lever implausible
2. Sporadically CAN commi-engine electric or Eng temperature implausible
3. Sporadically Fault in entire CAN communication.
4 Sporadically fault in CAN communication, instrument cluster.

What should I do to solve the problem

I have a E320 1998 sedan, I used a diagnostic machine because my car switch off when the temperature reaches 80 degrees, and this are the following DTCs:
1. Sporadically selector lever implausible
2. Sporadically CAN commi-engine electric or Eng temperature implausible
3. Sporadically Fault in entire CAN communication.
4 Sporadically fault in CAN communication, instrument cluster.

What should I do to solve the problem

start a new thread rather than joining the forum and posting in the completely wrong place and jumping in on someone elses question?

sorry.

seriously, you'll get a better response that way anyway.

i have a w129 lhd auto dimming mirror if anyone can make use of it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom