Selling car - your thoughts on price?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jimmy2404

Car
2011 C63 AMG with Performance Pack
I am thinking of selling my c63 , what should I put it up for and expect offers of?

Details are -

C63 2011 (60plate) saloon with performance pack
Mint condition
27k miles
Extended warranty (monthly payments)
Calcite white with black designo leather
Sunroof DVD , black 19s

There isn't one on auto trader at the minute which is good.

I was thinking £34.995?

Iv seen that one but smaller alloys and no PP

When it gets to these cars, 10 plate or 60 plate makes no odds, if it is out of the 3 year warranty it makes no difference to most buyers.
What will matter is the ability to finance the car more than anything else.

Looking on autotrader there are loads of 10 plate and newer C63s under 40k miles, again 27k or 37k makes little difference, would I buy a 37k 10 plate from a dealer for £27k or pay you £35k for a 60 plate with 27k miles?

Actually, is your a facelift model?

gIzzE said:
Actually, is your a facelift model?
I think the facelift was march 2011 onwards

In that case I would be happy with £30k as a private sale.

You can of course start it at any price but it will hang around for ages at the wrong price and it will get a little stale unless you take it off the market for a while.

I've just sold my facelift 12 plate estate with 19's and other extras with 26k miles for less. Most of the calls I had were from people who didn't want a PP. Good luck with the sale but I think 32500 is nearer the mark.
Take no notice of the post above mine.

Last edited:
Hi, just to give you some idea I just sold a c63 (estate though) 12 plate 32k miles, 3k miles overdue a service! Only 18" wheels, in black with black leather. Sold it in a couple of days of going up for sale got £34,500 and it was not a very tidy example in my opinion.

If yours is very tidy fully serviced etc and is the face lift then £32,995 I think is a fair asking price.
Best of luck!

Black estate, that is what I would have liked.

Not many facelift estates come up and they always seem to fetch a premium.

How you finding the E350 compared with the C63?

Getting to the time to buy a C63 at that price - if you want one and don't want masses of depreciation...

gIzzE said:
Black estate, that is what I would have liked. Not many facelift estates come up and they always seem to fetch a premium. How you finding the E350 compared with the C63?

My E350cdi is a lovely car I've owned it for nearly 2years now, is a real dream to drive and is absolutely fully loaded, a great spec on the car!
I really don't get to use it much I'm in the van most of the time and I also have just replaced the c63 with a e63 AMG so I think it's time to put the e350 up for sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom