Selling Front and Rear Brake pads with sensors (MB stock items) for E63AMG 6.2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nico2014

Car
W204 C220 CDI sport, W204 C350 CDI Sport, W212 E350 CDI Sport and Now E63 AMG 6.3 AMG PP
Hi everyone,

With over 2 and half years having great fun with my E63 6.2 PP, it was coming to the end of my lease, I returned the vehicle (sadly and it will be truly missed) and I have brand new Brake pads for front and rear with sensors for front and rear, which I bought from MB in Southend.

They gave me an excellent deal: £310.25 (I have receipt to prove the sale), which I am happy to sell for exactly the same price to anyone interested in this forum - so PM directly if you wish to buy these!

I am also selling new bolts for all 4 wheels (excluding security bolts), which again I bought from MB southend (I also have receipt to prove this sale) for £71.04, which I am happy to sell for exactly the same price - PM directly if you wish to buy these!

First come, first served...

Hi there, is no one interested in acquiring these brake pads from MB?
feel free to PM me if you do want them...

Cheers.

Would these fit c63 on 2012 ?

I am not sure to be honest. I think they could but then again, it would be best to check for sure with someone from this forum who might answer your question accurately...

In the meantime, I am happy to show a pic of the brake pads with sensor with my receipt as proof they are OEM MB. (The brake pads are brembos made for MB - did not know this before)

Attachments

• MB brakes.jpg
    MB brakes.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 31
Do the box have part numbers on ?

Fronts a0074205920
Rears a0074209320

These are for the c63, if they're the same could be interested

Just to let you know I have now purchased a set.

Sorry for the late reply as had no chance to view before. Glad you got it sorted.
my set of rear and front pads are still available for sale to anyone interested...

Hi everyone, just in case you were wondering: the brake pads are still for sale...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom