Selling my 09 plate C63 Wagon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cobra7

Car
M5
Time has come to sell my awesome C63 as looking to switch into a E63 saloon.
Owned for past 3 years.
MOT and Service A completed this week.
83k miles.
No expense spared, including replacement ABS Control ECU and all brake pipes during my time.
Great example in quite a rare colour combo of Palladium Silver & Ivory Leather. Looks fab.
Extensive binder including all service sheets. Has also paid MSL a visit prior to my ownership, reported to be running at around 500+, it shifts!!
Comes with second set of wheels and winter tyres (currently on vehicle) - original 19"s are tucked away in the garage and rears will be replaced prior to sale.
Going on auto trader next week but would prefer to sell to fellow forumite.
Is by far the best car i have owned and will be sad to see it go.
Ideally looking for 17k (inc 2nd set of wheels) - which i know seems high for an 09 plate but it is in beautiful condition, perhaps one of the best early 63's around - i travelled to Edinburgh to collect, it is that good!
Please call me if interested and i will send some more pics (as i can't work out how to post them here!) Cheers, Ade 07885 906978

Last edited:
Just realised i noted 17k here but have since, following several posts in another thread, advertised elsewhere for 18.5k! With not much else around and certainly not any pre face life wagons (at time of listing), this still appears to be a fair asking price but I am open to any sensible offers.

Car is currently covid free and long may this continue!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom