Selling my c55 amg

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Essexstu

Car
C55 AMG
Hi guys

After nearly a year of enjoyable ownership, I have decided to sell my C55 AMG. Have only done 6000 enjoyable miles, had her serviced, the alloys professionally refurbished and new Michelin Pilots all round but my endowment matures after 25 years of paying in so I am going to go for broke and get that 911 I have always craved.

The C55 is a awesome car and massively under rated in my opinion. Given the rarity of them they must surely be a future classic? Link to piston heads advert below. Hope she goes to a good home!

Used 2005 Mercedes-Benz AMG C55 AMG for sale in Essex | Pistonheads

No one out there fancy a rare V8 saloon with AMG pedigree? Want her to go to a good home....

hi

hi mate I'm interested can you forward me your number so we can discuss

Hi guys

After nearly a year of enjoyable ownership, I have decided to sell my C55 AMG. Have only done 6000 enjoyable miles, had her serviced, the alloys professionally refurbished and new Michelin Pilots all round but my endowment matures after 25 years of paying in so I am going to go for broke and get that 911 I have always craved.

The C55 is a awesome car and massively under rated in my opinion. Given the rarity of them they must surely be a future classic? Link to piston heads advert below. Hope she goes to a good home!

Used 2005 Mercedes-Benz AMG C55 AMG for sale in Essex | Pistonheads

Is it still on there ? I've looked and can only find a black saloon in Bucks ? Cheers :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom