Selling my C63?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

trando

Car
C63 AMG
I am going to sell my C63 as I am probably going to purchase something else in the next couple of months. I haven't listed it anywhere yet as I am trying to work out what my options are. One option is of course to p/ex it but I wouldn't mind exploring a private sale if there is an appetite for it.

Mine is a non PPP 08 reg silver saloon with 52k on the clock. Condition is excellent (I look after my cars properly). MOT is valid until end of August 2012 as is the Tier 1 MB warranty.

So before I actually list it, what do people think? Will I get £ 30k for it?

I think you might struggle. On the other hand what do I know - this comes from someone who hasnt had a single call on the car he advertised!
What are thinking of getting?

Not 100% sure yet.

I've looked at (and liked a lot) the new M5. Also looked at the E63... Drove the 2012 Nissan GTR the other day but that might be too extreme. It's completely mad....

developer215 said:
Have Pete DLM as a broker ;).

Might have to if I can't find what I want :)

I've seen this car. It's a lovely lovely example and really is beautifully looked after.

It would be nice to see it go to someone on here :D

*** said:
I've seen this car. It's a lovely lovely example and really is beautifully looked after.

It would be nice to see it go to someone on here :D

Thanks!!

I am going to sell my C63 as I am probably going to purchase something else in the next couple of months. I haven't listed it anywhere yet as I am trying to work out what my options are. One option is of course to p/ex it but I wouldn't mind exploring a private sale if there is an appetite for it.

Mine is a non PPP 08 reg silver saloon with 52k on the clock. Condition is excellent (I look after my cars properly). MOT is valid until end of August 2012 as is the Tier 1 MB warranty.

So before I actually list it, what do people think? Will I get £ 30k for it?

Cars with your mileage are listed at approx £28k and upwards i would try to push the dealer for a decent figure using your car as a part ex.

:dk: Do you have a clear picture of your car ???

These were taken a while ago. I will be taking some more on the weekend and will post them then. Other than one scratch on a front alloy and a small mark on the hood, it's as you see here...

IMG_1466-1.jpg

IMG_1465.jpg

IMG_1463.jpg

Simon_M said:
There seems to be something stuck on the bonnet, has someone vandalised it?

Actually that has been replaced by a flat badge. I've still got the star....

Simon_M said:
There seems to be something stuck on the bonnet, has someone vandalised it?

Haha... I have since replaced it with a flat badge. Still have the star in case anyone wants it...

trando said:
Haha... I have since replaced it with a flat badge. Still have the star in case anyone wants it...

Duplicate message... iPhone issues....

Key ring anyone ;)

You may get a decent cost to change on an E63 if that's the route you decide to take. I hate the hassel of advertising, phone calls, test pilots etc. As has been said, be great to go to someone from here with it as cherished as has been.
Edd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom