Sending documents to the USA quickly & cheaply.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

neilrr

MB Enthusiast
Car
Various.
I need to send an A4 sized document of about 10 pages to the E. coast of the USA.

Can anyone recommend a service that can do this in 24-48 hours without it costing about half what the airline ticket would cost?

TIA

I'm guessing scanning to PDF, digitally signing them and emailing is out of the question?

They are original share certificates + associated paperwork. No digital method will work, gotta be the original pieces of paper I'm sending.

Is that safe ?, you must trust the people you are sending them to 100%.if its a lot of money involved you might be as well to take them yourself.

@neilrr ParcelForce Global Express. They claim from next working day to USA. I put in a quote for an A4 sized parcel that weighs 0.5kg and they quoted £54.65

I recently used them to send a phone to a friend in the USA. It was a 1kg parcel and cost me £80. Got there in a few days and it's delivered by a US agent, in my case, it was FedEx. I sent mine from the Post Office, but I suspect it may be quicker if you send via ParcelForce directly (i.e. collect from home or from their depot)

+1 for FedEx

I was quoted £44.20 for Fedex by Mailboxes ETC to mail this A4 sized letter to N. Jersey!

I was quoted £44.20 for Fedex by Mailboxes ETC to mail this A4 sized letter to N. Jersey!
Drive them there in a w204 c63 ;0) i know you are a huge fan from days they were cheap to pcp.

Haha.

That’s not bad for 24-48hr

Hi,
Be careful to read terms and conditions of any carrier that you use!
Many do not allow things like cheque, bonds, share certificates etc. to be sent by their system.
cheers
steve

We’ve recently sent some notarised A4 documents to the East cost via Royal Mail. Tracked and signed for was just under £11 and they took five days.

I've sent them RM tracked & signed for - £9.75, delivery 'aim' of next Tuesday. What with the weekend coming up is only 1 day longer than Fedex at < a quarter of the price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom