sending wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonnyboy

MB Enthusiast
Car
1991 sl300-24 project,s124 280,w115 no interior, w108 project no engine
hi all

i've sold the Q7 22" wheels and need to get them to manchester from surrey.

I did a search and followed a couple of the links, but I am wondering if anyone has actually used a company they would trust, bearing in mind its
a) £750 transaction
b) paypal :(

Cheers

John

Parcelstogo £300 or £240 2 day, ouch

I recently used DHL via parcel2go to get a set of wheels from Edinburgh to London - reasonably priced (around £35), picked up when they said and delivered to me next day on a service that's supposed to be two working days. Courier Services | Express Parcel Delivery Company | Parcel2Go

i bought hard top stand for w129 never got it delivered i got 2 horse whips delivered as they jumbled paper work all i would say make sure when using them that item is fully insured so no problems afterwards just in case

Use wheelcourier, that's what they do!

4 x 18" or above with tyres is £49.95

I've used them three times now without a hitch!

I would wrap them Very well, card and bubble arwap over face and bubble wrap complete wheel. Take pics also just in case at the other end they don't look like that.

Do the wheels need spogets? as I found this buying some for my ML it needed little washer spacers to the wheels fit I didn't realaise what thet were in the bag with the locking bolts etc.

Mine cost I think £35 (4* 20" alloys with tyres) through a company advertised on e-bay. Worked very well. I think they did it at the wrong prices as 4*4 wheels normally cost more??

Thread update - used Shiply £84 for 4 22" wheels to Manchester.
Very very good.

I'm about to use WheelCourier.co.uk... let you all know how it goes

I think I might have been inclined to deliver them personally, especially considering the involvement of PayPal!

They have just used DHL everytime I have booked with them.. but they are cheaper than booking through parcel2go or similar.

Use wheelcourier, that's what they do!

4 x 18" or above with tyres is £49.95

I've used them three times now without a hitch!

I've tried selling four wheels together without luck so I'm now going down the route of selling individually. Any idea on what each wheel (19") with tyre will cost via wheelcourier? I'm assuming that they'll collect?

I've tried selling four wheels together without luck so I'm now going down the route of selling individually. Any idea on what each wheel (19") with tyre will cost via wheelcourier? I'm assuming that they'll collect?

Look at their website...they have a comprehensive price list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom