Separate Phonebook in Outlook?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stratman

MB Enthusiast
Car
W203 C200 CDI '04Estate
I want to back up/edit my mobile phone contacts (K750i). Sony have stopped supporting it, and the PC Suite which came with it doesn't offer contact backup anyway. The newer PC Suite 6 doesn't support the K750i.

I have MS Office 2010 with Outlook. I tried a backup/restore sync once. Disaster! My entire Outlook contact list was imposed on my phone, including email addresses, web addresses, and many duplicates :mad:

Is there a way to have more than one contact list in Outlook (v.14.0.6023.1000) so I can use a separate list just for my phone?

I don't want a new, whizzy, heavy, enormous, pocket-tearing battery-eating superphone BTW.

If you do this - you can also back up the PST (when Outlook is closed) to another device and it will be a very small file.

Thanks gents, but I've given up. The various bits of software place so many restrictions on what I can backup/copy and to where I can store it, and life's too short to fight it. It looks like I'll be using my K800i, a bit bigger and a bit heavier than the 750 but acceptably so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom