Seriously cool HOW TO files from another site

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

miro

MB Enthusiast
Car
W203 slightly modified
http://www.buellwinkle.com/howtos.html

ASP Pulley - Detailed step by step installation instructions with pictures. This is a PDF file and requires Adobe Acrobat.

Dyno Mode (2003+ models) - Step by step instructions on how to put your 2003+ C230K in dyno mode. This is a PDF file and requires Adobe Acrobat.

MB Audio 10 CD Install - Detailed step by step installation instructions with pictures. This is a link to a forum where the instructions are. MBWorld link

High Speed Buffing - How to make your car as shiny as possible in the least amount of time like the pro's do with a high speed buffer.

Removing the front bumper cover - Need to work on the intercooler or change lights, the bumper cover must first be removed. If anyone contributes pictures I'll post them. Since I do this at night in my garage my pics didn't come out well.

Audio 10 CD User Manual - English version
Part 1 (pdf, 1.46MB)
Part 2 (pdf, 1.46MB)
Part 3 (pdf, 1.43MB)
Part 4 (pdf, 1.38MB)
Part 5 (pdf, 1.43MB)

Adding Aux to cassette radio - How to disconnect the cassette deck to add AUX in for an MP3 player or satelite receiver. This is a link to a forum where the instructions are.

Installing AMG sway bars - Detailed step by step installation instructions with pictures. This is a link to a forum where the instructions are. These are the part numbers and prices one dealer charged.
203-323-31-65 - Bar-front - $70.30
203-323-16-85 - Rubber mount (bushing) - $4.40 (2)
203-326-15-65 - Bar-rear - $74.93
203-326-00-81 - Rubber mount (bushing) - $7.60 (2)

Remote Control in Mirror - How to program the Homelink remote control buttons on the bottom of the mirror.

Nokia Phone Kit - document containing instructions on how to install the Nokia phone kit in a C-Class (W203).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom