Seriously irritating problem here..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not trying to drum up business at all but I can get Dewalt and Dorma Cobalt drills.
We keep Bosch off the shelf and the others would only take a short time to get.
If you take a look at the Toolbank website you will see what they do. We use these as our main tool suppler. We keep Bosch ones in for a customer.
I don't mind sending you what you need and I will always give a discount on the price.
As I have said I don’t want to start a online business but help someone out in a spot of bother.

I would take the advise on using a dremel just to start off though as the extra control may help you go in a straight line

The help is there if you require it

Regards

Steve

Finally cracked it.

The Dormer drill bits provided to me by Steve worked wonders, they start eating metal from the second the drill bit turns, no matter what speed! It annihilated the bolt with no hassle at all and i even managed to get it all out and replace it with a standard bolt :). Very please

Thanks to Steve for being proactive in providing me in what I've realised to be some very quality drill bits! The service was very prompt and the prices were very reasonable, would definitely use them again

All I need now is a computer thingy to reset the airbag light and all is well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom