Serpantine Belt for 56 S211 E320CDI - Dealers or Eurocarparts?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stocho

Hi,

Need the rubber belt for Facelift 56 E320CDI Estate.

Dealer price is £35, Eurocarparts just £18.

Dayco | Euro Car Parts UK?s No.1 Car Parts Retailer

Will ECP be compartible? Is it a good brand or should I get from dealers? Also is there a DIY on changing it?

Thanks a lot in advance for any repplies!

I've never heard of Dayco before :dk:

However , anytime I've bought drive belts from ECP , including within the last 3 months , they have always been Contitech belts ( same as Continental Tyres ) so OEM .

Quite often , if you ask at your dealer parts counter , print off ECP's quote , they will price match ( I know both MB Edinburgh and Glasgow do ) .

Just like Pontoneer,
never heard of Dayco, I was in two minds a couple of months ago when I changed mine. ECP quoted me circa £17 for a contitech belt, Stealers quoted me £38 for their OEM one. I went with the stealers and wish I hadn't as it was in Merc packaging but was the exact same contitech belt and part no that ECP had.
Good luck in your decision.
Moz

I just bought a GM stamped belt for my father's 2002 Astra from the dealer. It was made by Dayco.

Dayco and Contitech are both good quality brands , supplying OEM and the aftermarkets for automotive, commercial vehicle and industrial sectors. Dayco is probably better known in the U.S.A. than it is here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom