Service AF ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Eee21

Car
ML250 bluetec AMG 2014
iv got a message on my dash that states service AF is due in 40 days. I cant seem to find much about this service though ? ML250 2014

Hi,

Ive only come across service 'F' once and the car was asking for every extra possible! I had a look back through the customers history and it was because lots of service extras had been missed off in previous services so it was overdue most things. It would be worth checking back through your service history to see if it has had any of the above in its lifetime yet before getting everything done, just in case the car is wrong (for whatever reason) and it has actually had extras already. No need to waste money unnecessarily! what mileage are you on?

Natacha

Hi,

Ive only come across service 'F' once and the car was asking for every extra possible! I had a look back through the customers history and it was because lots of service extras had been missed off in previous services so it was overdue most things. It would be worth checking back through your service history to see if it has had any of the above in its lifetime yet before getting everything done, just in case the car is wrong (for whatever reason) and it has actually had extras already. No need to waste money unnecessarily! what mileage are you on?

Natacha
it has done 54k. its had a B service done at 45111 mls on t17/1/18. Transmission oil and filter change, engine oil and filter change.

it has done 54k. its had a B service done at 45111 mls on t17/1/18. Transmission oil and filter change, engine oil and filter change.

So you wont need ATF again then for sure. 4 years old so technically due a 2nd brake fluid change. Likely air and fuel filter if its not had those yet :) So it shouldn't be too bad after all :)

Natacha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom