Service assyst plus

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bclassdriver

Car
B class
Hi guys

I purchased a B class (56 plate ) with low 30,000 on the clock from reputable independant MB dealer in Gloucester and with confirmed service history. Service D done at 26,000 but now at 35,000 miles warning saying B service due in 1700 miles
Service interval of 10,700 sound right ?
Just use it to and from work and drive normally - not a boy racer I am 57 ?

Sound ok or funny ?

Hi guys

I purchased a B class (56 plate ) with low 30,000 on the clock from reputable independant MB dealer in Gloucester and with confirmed service history. Service D done at 26,000 but now at 35,000 miles warning saying B service due in 1700 miles
Service interval of 10,700 sound right ?
Just use it to and from work and drive normally - not a boy racer I am 57 ?

Sound ok or funny ?
Hi,double check the service intervals on that model,also,was the d service at 26k the only service?(assyst+ is annual or mileage based which ever comes first so even if you are a low mileage driver the car would request an annual service).

Hi,double check the service intervals on that model,also,was the d service at 26k the only service?(assyst+ is annual or mileage based which ever comes first so even if you are a low mileage driver the car would request an annual service).
The main dealer says as its built between 2003-2007 the service assyst PLUS decides its servicing based on variety of factors and mb didn't return to annual or mileage only until after 2008 on B class ,so no intervals specified

apart from D type at 27000 in feb 2012 , only other service was dec 2008 B service at 10k

so as already at 12 months since last service could be answer except what main dealer said doesn't seem to fit that idea ?

The main dealer says as its built between 2003-2007 the service assyst PLUS decides its servicing based on variety of factors and mb didn't return to annual or mileage only until after 2008 on B class ,so no intervals specified

apart from D type at 27000 in feb 2012 , only other service was dec 2008 B service at 10k

so as already at 12 months since last service could be answer except what main dealer said doesn't seem to fit that idea ?
So the cars had 2 services in over 6 years right?,if so it's outside of both time/mileage & it won't be assyst+ as this came in 2008 & reverted back to annual servicing-hope that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom