Service Book - custom additional page

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pillow

Car
C216 CL600
Hi all,

My service is book is full up and considering I 'service' the car 4-5 times a year doing various different bits each time I decided against buying a new book - I think there are only 15 'spaces' in the book for services so I would quickly get through it. So, I decided to replicate the service page with the important bits so I could print out a few, chop them up and then keep them together with the original service book.

I think it turned out quite nicely so I figured I'd share it for anyone else that might want something similar. I print it out such that it is 10cm wide, you should easily be able to get 4 to an A4 sheet.

Hope it helps :thumb:

Attachments

• IMG_1985.jpeg
    IMG_1985.jpeg
    348.9 KB · Views: 13
  • MB Service Sheet Printable.png
    MB Service Sheet Printable.png
    85.5 KB · Views: 17
Looks good.

I’m curious, why don’t you just complete the service operations at the same time, like a conventional service? That way you could tick all boxes in the same date.

Looks good.

I’m curious, why don’t you just complete the service operations at the same time, like a conventional service? That way you could tick all boxes in the same date.
Because I’m lazy :rock:

To be honest it’s because I prefer to do little and often rather than a big service less frequently. Each little service gives me an opportunity to inspect for leaks or issues more frequently and helps me keep on top of things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom