Service Care - can you buy it at any time?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wingless Garuda, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Wingless Garuda

Wingless Garuda New Member

Car:
    CLS 320CDi (2006)
    Hi all,

My 1st post I think...joined the forum when I last thought about changing my car but I didn't change it.

I'm soon to be a 2006 CLS 320 CDi owner :thumb: , buying from a main dealer with the 2 year warranty.

I'm thinking about getting Service Care (SC). The salesman seemed to indicate that I would have to buy SC at around the date of purchase. However, as the main dealer will do a pre-sales service, I'm thinking that the next A or B service would be approx 1 year from now. SC takes 3 months to kick in according to the MB site here , so would I be able to sign up for SC in just under 9 months time?

Any help/pointers would be appreciated.
    Yours confusedly :confused:

2. crockers

crockers MB Club Veteran

Car:
    XC60 MY2014 SeLux Nav plus lot and lots of toys...
    Hi and welcome

I can't see why not..why not call the service department and ask them....or call MB direct in Milton Keynes..

3. Maxi4

Maxi4 Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    Not an MB right now :(
    Hi,
    I bought the svs care after I had mine for over 2 years. Its the svs dept that told me about it. I took the 3 year one (works out just over 1k over 3 years) and you get 3 services a year. I had the first one last week and cant fault it.
    HTH

Pete

4. OP
    OP
    Wingless Garuda

Wingless Garuda New Member

Car:
    CLS 320CDi (2006)
    Thanks to both of you.