Service Care Plan & ATF Change

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by withey, Jun 25, 2012.

1. withey

withey Hardcore MB Enthusiast

I have a 2006 W203 which is due a B Servie in about 3000 miles, by which time it'll also hit the 37,500 mile mark and will need the ATF changing.

I'm looking at the Mercedes Service Plan, is the ATF change still included? Can I take a service plan out for just the 12months with the B service due so soon?

2. markjay

markjay MB Club Veteran

Car:
    W204 C180 Executive SE 2013 Automatic / COMAND NTG4.7 and Morel speakers fitted by www.comand.co.uk
    The general rule is that if it is showing on the Electronic Service Sheet (ESS) as due, then it will be covered.

You can check for yourself here:

Mercedes-Benz ESS

However, best to confirm with the dealership.

3. markjay

markjay MB Club Veteran

Car:
    W204 C180 Executive SE 2013 Automatic / COMAND NTG4.7 and Morel speakers fitted by www.comand.co.uk
  4. OP
    OP
    withey

Thanks. I did check and it's on there :)

I'll call the dealer tomorrow and ask them to confirm, I don't really want to give them the chance to say no it's not included so I may just ask them to confirm that all items listed on EDS will be covered.

5. OP
    OP
    withey

Thanks for the PCS link, used them since I had the car but know that a B Service and ATF Change could quickly add up so seeing of on this one occasion it's worth taking the service plan.

1 person likes this.
  6. markjay

markjay MB Club Veteran

Car:
    Print out a copy...

Also, you may be eligible for any of the following if they have not been done yet:

Spark plug change (if petrol) - 4 years

Fuel filter change (if petrol, not sure about diesel) - 4 years

Air filter change (if petrol, not sure about diesel) - 4 years

Brake fluid change - 2 years

Cabin (pollen) filter change - should be included in the B Service schedule.