Service History Check

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Someone can help me with the story of a vehicle that I would like to buy? I confirm the purchase of the vehicle but I am not going to pay before checking the history.

I contacted an independent mechanic and he told me that no history of service is logged in... such it seems really scary to me.

If someone wants to make me this favour, I wouldn't bother to wait Arnold Clark reply... VIN wdd2050042r111295

Someone can help me with the story of a vehicle that I would like to buy? I confirm the purchase of the vehicle but I am not going to pay before checking the history.

I contacted an independent mechanic and he told me that no history of service is logged in... such it seems really scary to me.

If someone wants to make me this favour, I wouldn't bother to wait Arnold Clark reply... VIN wdd2050042r111295
The car has no service history on the DSB database. The other mechanic was telling you the truth. Last known mileage was 25,758

Could you help me with this model?

WDD2050422R139895

it is directly from a Mercedes dealer with 12 months + 2 years warranty (for 500£ seems a good deal).

Could you help me with this model?

WDD2050422R139895

it is directly from a Mercedes dealer with 12 months + 2 years warranty (for 500£ seems a good deal).
If it is from a Mercedes dealer ask them to print it off 🧐 or check it. Takes 5 mins tops

the car didn't meet mercedes standard for approved used. No service history, scratches etc, bumps etc.

the car didn't meet mercedes standard for approved used. No service history, scratches etc, bumps etc.
you said it was from a merc dealer with warranty, then doesn't meet their standards, something not right here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom