Service History

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Doliz1981

Car
Mercedes-Benz C200 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY Sport 7G-Tronic
(Excuse my ignorance)
can anyone advise me on my car Service History - I purchased my C200 with the knowledge that it had a full MB service History, I cannot see what I have been use to from previous cars " a Service Stamp book" - after a little googling, apparently it is all done electronically which is great - but how does one obtain a record / hard copy of this??

thanks folks
:confused:

Your local dealership may be able to help you out with a print out if you ask

I say 'may', as some are right secretive with them

I got 4 pages of printed work done to my car (2004 Clk Cabriolet) just by asking at the supplying dealers no problems.

Tony.

customer service

I sent an email to the following:
[email protected]

they rang me up within the hour and I gave my details and the car details and they sent me a full service history document..

pleasantly surprised to say the least!
thank again for the heads up guys :rock:

Doliz1981 said:
I sent an email to the following: [email protected] they rang me up within the hour and I gave my details and the car details and they sent me a full service history document.. pleasantly surprised to say the least! thank again for the heads up guys :rock:

Great result, you got more than most have there! :thumb:

I sent an email to the following:
[email protected]

they rang me up within the hour and I gave my details and the car details and they sent me a full service history document..

pleasantly surprised to say the least!
thank again for the heads up guys :rock:

Howdo - I'm trying to get the same but not getting much joy out of the CSC. Would you be willing to post or PM me your call reference with them so I can basically say to them that they did it for this one so they can do it for me.

It's luck of the draw with getting info from main dealers. My first MB, the S203, was 1 owner, bought from and serviced by MB Brentford - but I bought privately from the owner. Had all sorst of grief getting service invoice print-outs from Brentford, "Data Protection" (!!) even though I told them the first owner's contact details from the V5 and the one invoice I had. Eventually they did send invoices, but with the top contining owners details cut off. The S204 I bought from MB Ashford, they'd supplied, sercied and taken it in PX, gave me service invoice prints no problem! Equally, when researching history of my 968 cab, Porsche Guildford were superb, mailed me prints of everything on the Porsche computer system about work carried out on my car, no mention of Data Protection!!

It's luck of the draw with getting info from main dealers. My first MB, the S203, was 1 owner, bought from and serviced by MB Brentford - but I bought privately from the owner. Had all sorst of grief getting service invoice print-outs from Brentford, "Data Protection" (!!) even though I told them the first owner's contact details from the V5 and the one invoice I had. Eventually they did send invoices, but with the top contining owners details cut off. The S204 I bought from MB Ashford, they'd supplied, sercied and taken it in PX, gave me service invoice prints no problem! Equally, when researching history of my 968 cab, Porsche Guildford were superb, mailed me prints of everything on the Porsche computer system about work carried out on my car, no mention of Data Protection!!

Interesting cos it's Brentford that won't even give me a simple answer over the phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom