Service Plans Increasing costs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

paul73mt

Car
2010 C350 CDI Sport sold , 2015 E250 CDI AMG Line Sold
I have just started a new service plan for the new car, and was told that in August the labour rates are increasing by 10% and this will be reflected in the costs of all service plans. So if anybody needs a service plan you maybe lucky and get in before the increase.

I have just started a new service plan for the new car, and was told that in August the labour rates are increasing by 10% and this will be reflected in the costs of all service plans. So if anybody needs a service plan you maybe lucky and get in before the increase.

10%??? Wonder what the hell inflation based index they are using to work that one out. Inflation has always served to make the rich richer and the poor poorer!

Just spoke to JCT600 today and took one out they weren’t aware of any increases yet but said they do happen a lot so took out a 4 year one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just spoke to JCT600 today and took one out they weren’t aware of any increases yet but said they do happen a lot so took out a 4 year one.

I rang head office as I needed to cancel my current one (which I hadn’t used yet) as you can’t transfer it, and that’s when they told me

Ah right well the price I got told is the same as it was a few months back so if it goes up I’ll be having words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom