Services preston

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raklfc2015

Hi all, please could someone recommend a good trustworthy local dealer to service a Mercedes w204, 2011 in the Preston area ?

Also abit of advise, previous services records are held digitally, can still be maintained by Indy ?

Thank you

Also abit of advice, previous services records are held digitally, can still be maintained by Indy ?

Thank you

Nope, the electronic service record is held in MB's systems. External servicing will be by paper records. You will have both to confirm all servicing has been done on time..

Hi. Benjiwebber14.

Apologises for the delay.

Nope, never did find anyone in Preston and the servicing date is showing 20days remaining now. Lol

Looks like a visit to MB for me.

Cheers

One HERE who were recommended by another forum member a while ago, and another one HERE, though know nothing about these people.

Not in Preston, but 20 minutes up the M6 will take you to Lime Tree Garage at High Road, Halton, near Lancaster. 01524 811063. Have maintained all my Mercedes for the last 10 years. Cannot recommend their work highly enough - echoed by every Mercedes owner I've sent their way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom