Servicing and questions in Bucks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BilalSheikh

Car
E250 Cdi BlueEfficiency Sport - W212
Hello everyone,
Made a comeback to MB after a long gap. I now own W212 e250cdi blueefficiency sport 2009. Bought it about a month or so ago. It is due A service as it has just hit 45k miles. Would appreciate if you answer the following questions

Though it is out of warrenty I am considering getting it serviced by MB as greenoaks is offering free software upgrades.

I am considering them asking them to upgrade the software for my NTG4 Audio 20 to fix bluetooth streaming (Current BT Software Stack 00005C and Baseband transceiver version 4.01.03J)
Also DRL which goes off when the main Xenons come on. I saw a similar car with Xenons last night with the DRL on although dimmed offcourse. I would like mine to be the same
Any ECU upgrade its due since the last service was in 2011.

(Please advise what are the latest versions for above)

Considering an A service I have been asked to visit www.mymercedesservice.co.uk for pricing and it says £483.83 out of which £265.00 is for the service and £82.68 to Replace air filter element
£135.60 Replace fuel filter. Seems extortionate for the later two!:doh:

Hello everyone,
Made a comeback to MB after a long gap. I now own W212 e250cdi blueefficiency sport 2009. Bought it about a month or so ago. It is due A service as it has just hit 45k miles. Would appreciate if you answer the following questions

Though it is out of warrenty I am considering getting it serviced by MB as greenoaks is offering free software upgrades.

I am considering them asking them to upgrade the software for my NTG4 Audio 20 to fix bluetooth streaming (Current BT Software Stack 00005C and Baseband transceiver version 4.01.03J)
Also DRL which goes off when the main Xenons come on. I saw a similar car with Xenons last night with the DRL on although dimmed offcourse. I would like mine to be the same
Any ECU upgrade its due since the last service was in 2011.

(Please advise what are the latest versions for above)

Considering an A service I have been asked to visit www.mymercedesservice.co.uk for pricing and it says £483.83 out of which £265.00 is for the service and £82.68 to Replace air filter element
£135.60 Replace fuel filter. Seems extortionate for the later two!:doh:

Welcome back to MB ownership!:thumb:

Tony.

Anyone with comments and suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom