Servicing question for W205 owners

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

abzthemanc

Car
W205 220 Bluetec AMG Line
Hi All,

Quick question,
got my car serviced last week by an Indy (not my choice), when I got home was looking through the manual and other books in the pack for a service book to find the stamps but I couldn't find anything, found a book about servicing, but had no areas in there to record dates of servicing/stamps.

Am I missing something here? Or did the garage forget to give my book back?

Additionally when they replaced a tyre of mine (another story :doh:) they have lost my mettalic dust cap and plopped on a plastic black one.... :mad: this is in addition to one that has been nicked...:mad: any ideas where I can get replacements?

Cheers

1 electronic log book

2 about £1 each from dealer

Dust covers on eBay less than £2 for 4, with a car logo on them. The ones I bought are hex shaped so a small spanner or socket is needed, but that keeps fingers clean and stops them being pinched, also stops "jokers" letting your tyres down...

As service was done by an indie, will it be recorded on the MB central records? Hope you got a hard copy invoice detailing what was done and what parts were used. I believe not all indies have access to and/or record servicing on the central database.

Hi All,

Quick question,
got my car serviced last week by an Indy (not my choice), when I got home was looking through the manual and other books in the pack for a service book to find the stamps but I couldn't find anything, found a book about servicing, but had no areas in there to record dates of servicing/stamps.

Am I missing something here? Or did the garage forget to give my book back?

Additionally when they replaced a tyre of mine (another story :doh:) they have lost my mettalic dust cap and plopped on a plastic black one.... :mad: this is in addition to one that has been nicked...:mad: any ideas where I can get replacements?

Cheers

"not my choice" is it a company car then.
I remember a few years ago our company cars leased from lloydstsb lease were serviced by Nationwide Autocentres.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom