Set of 4 Genuine SL55 AMG III 18" Alloys with Continental Tyres

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

haaran

Car
Mercedes E55k
I have a set of 4 genuine staggered fit SL55 AMG III 18" alloy wheels with continental tyres (min. 4mm tread) for sale.

http://www.alloywheelsdirect.net/mer..._iii_wheel_117

These may also fit E55/CLS55 but the tyre sizes will be incorrect.

Condition is very good so looking for £500 or best offer.

Please PM me if interested.

Thanks

They're all wrapped up in the garage at the moment (hence the link) but I'll try and get some pics of the actual wheels uploaded as soon as.

I'm near Shipley in West Yorkshire.

Pictures

Note: Tyres are actually matching Pirelli PZero Rosso all round.

Fronts 255 40 18
Rears 285 35 18

Attachments

• IMG_3739.JPG
    IMG_3739.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3740.JPG
    IMG_3740.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3741.JPG
    IMG_3741.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Alloys have 'A230...' part numbers as per 'Alloys Direct' link above.

Attachments

• IMG_3742.JPG
    IMG_3742.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3743.JPG
    IMG_3743.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3752.JPG
    IMG_3752.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Surprising you haven't uploaded the images you sent via email showing the lacquer bubbling and the other marks on centres etc and the kerbing......

Last edited:
Example:

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

Everyone who's sent a PM asking for pictures has been sent the same ones you have. In fact, it was me who offered to send you more pictures when you queried the condition. Your dramatics are misplaced.

Everyone who's sent a PM asking for pictures has been sent the same ones you have. In fact, it was me who offered to send you more pictures when you queried the condition. Your dramatics are misplaced.

Why not post them all on here, saves people some time right? You described them as excellent condition and post images making them look perfect when they are far from that.

I've described them as 'very good', not excellent, which I think they are. Any serious purchaser will be more than happy to exchange some PMs/emails, and if they're not to your standard then so be it.
Don't be losing sleep over it.

I've described them as 'very good', not excellent, which I think they are. Any serious purchaser will be more than happy to exchange some PMs/emails, and if they're not to your standard then so be it.
Don't be losing sleep over it.

I won't be :) I'm just confused why you just wouldn't upload em all here

Good luck selling anyway...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom