Set of Brabus Monoblock IV 8Jx17H2 ET30

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SimonsMerc

MB Enthusiast
Car
Merc S212 E350 CDI BlueEfficiency Sport 256bhp, Suzuki GSX-650F, Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Dynamic
For Sale:

One set of Brabus Monoblock IV 8Jx17H2 ET30 wheels.

They have an internal inscription as Monoblock IV 412-807-30, Brabus part number 0020599. They are lovely, and only have very slight kerbing from the gits who "borrowed" my car. They have a set of Michelin Pilot Sports on them, with about 5mm tread.

I'm asking £600 for them, and I can throw in some wheel bolts cut to size so they fit on a W210 for £30 (it cost me £30 to get them cut to size). I would far prefer to sell them to a Forum member as I bought them from a forum member (KLP92) at a decent price - if no-one wants them I guess I will just put them on eBay where I'm sure they'll make the price.

A full set of photographs are available here. Please pm me if you need high res photos (so you can zoom in yourself).

-simon

"...but I get no offers, just a come-on from the whores on seventh avenue..."

Bump! Wife insisting the wheels have got to go, come and take a look at them and fall in love like I did!

wheels + tyres + bolts for £499 - will be putting on ebay this weekend if they don't sell.

-simon

Simon,

You'll get good money with the right add on E-Bay.... Take some very good photos and good luck..... My standard 17" Jag rims went for £420. Your decent Benz rims should fetch good £££..

Good luck fella

Nnnng....sooo tempting, but my wedding in 2 weeks time has hammered the bank account, so no spare dead inventors until next month :sob:

Best of luck with the sale

Last edited:
Would these fit a CE im lookin to buy one very soon, and could be highly interested in the wheels dependant on what ones come with the car i decide on, but il be keeping a very close eye on them.

CE300: To be honest I've no idea if they'd fit a CE. Someone more knowledgable than me would have to tell you (maybe Chris from Murray Systems could help, http://www.murray-systems.com/, he's very knowledgable and if mine won't fit I'm sure he can help you find some nice ones that will).

Wheelie: Thanks for the words of encouragement mate :) My problem is I've *no* idea how to write an ebay ad - never sold anything there before. I've bought lots though, so I figure I'll just put what I'd like to see as a buyer: lots of detailed photographs, as much information as possible, and a clear and simple layout. Maybe it'll work!

DolphiN Tech: I'm in no *huge* rush to sell them, pm me if you're seriously interested.

Wheelie said:
Were these not the rims on KLPs Brabus CE????
Yes, these were the wheels on KLP92's Brabus Coupe. Of course, me being un-knowledgable in all things Mercedes, I didn't realise that CE means Coupe ;-)

So yes, they should fit for sure.

-simon

SimonsMerc said:
So yes, they should fit for sure.
The coupe they came off was brabus tuned, had slightly rolled and flared wheel arches and therefore the wheels might not fit as easily on a standard car.

Shude said:
The coupe they came off was brabus tuned, had slightly rolled and flared wheel arches and therefore the wheels might not fit as easily on a standard car.

Thats what i was thinking not really on the one of flaring arches

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom