Set of wheels for a W204 220CDI

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nrg220

Car
C220CDI Elegance
Looking for a set of wheels for my car, nothing too expensive and happy to refurbish if they are the ones I seek, a 4 spoke type would do nicely
16 or 17 inch Thanks

I have a set of 17 inch mercedes twin 7 spokes (new Sept 2011). Tyres are 225/45/17 with lots of tread (5k miles) if you 're still looking

wheels

Thanks Paul, would depend on what your asking although was looking for something with less spokes for easy cleaning, let me know.....thanks again :)

NG

I have some 5 spoke ones in the for sale section.

wheels

Thanks, much prefer the look and ease of cleaning on those, save keep going back and forth here is my email. I cant yet reply or place classifieds as "rules" dont permit, havent made enough posts or something

[email protected]

How much are you asking and where are you in the Uk Monte? Thanks :thumb:

Hi ng, I posted up a set of 17" amg wheels in need of refurb a few days ago which you can see in classified for sale section here and link to the eBay posting, they may have a few too many spokes for you, but they aren't actually that difficult to clean and look superb, more than willing to talk a sensible mutual deal if you're interested.
Either pm me email via eBay, one way or t'other !
Cheers
Mark

Link

Have you got an actual link to the wheels Mark, your link just takes me to the ebay site..thanks

Ng

Kool im selling a set of 4 with tyres 18' amg replicas off a c class w203 c220 looking for a buyer as selling car for new one will be going cheap pm for more details got pictures ready to view soon as let me no :)

Hi b.enzo7

Just bought a W203 estate with standard rims so am thinking of changing them,,I can'tp.m s I am a rather new member still,, can i give you my email on here? is that kool with the rules??
Regards
Bazza

Yo bazza here the picture can get more if u want

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120214_000712.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120214_000712.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 37

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom