setting up "DIVERTING CALLS" on vodafone....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SilverSaloon

MB Enthusiast
Car
1994 W124 E300D Estate, 1985 R107 280SL
Hi

I have just got a Vodafone SIM card (pay as u go). It all works fine in my phone and now i want to set up the DIVERT calls function..... My phone is a Nokia 3330.

From the vodafone website, apparently all u need to do is type:

**61*NUMBER# [SEND] (where NUMBER is the number +44 to forward to...)

so i am typing:

**61*+44790000000# [SEND] (0s are replaced by the number)

But when i do this, it just says "requesting...." and then "FAILED".

HELP! :) :confused:

thanks to anyone who can help!

on nokias theres a function to divert all calls or data or if busy etc etc - have a dig through the menus..

Try:

To divert all calls, press **21* followed by the phone number that you're diverting to, then # followed by the 'send' key (which is usually marked with a green handset). To cancel all diverts including Voicemail, call ##002#, remembering to press the 'send' key.

SilverSaloon said:
Hi

I have just got a Vodafone SIM card (pay as u go). It all works fine in my phone and now i want to set up the DIVERT calls function..... My phone is a Nokia 3330.

From the vodafone website, apparently all u need to do is type:

**61*NUMBER# [SEND] (where NUMBER is the number +44 to forward to...)

so i am typing:

**61*+44790000000# [SEND] (0s are replaced by the number)

But when i do this, it just says "requesting...." and then "FAILED".

HELP! :) :confused:

thanks to anyone who can help!

IVe gone down the multi sim route , i know what your up to ;)

Multi Sim , is super dooper , altho you do have to give up any of the feature services like GPRS etc . Worth it for me , i rarely use data ;) sometimes its a god send to say that you couldnt pickup your mail :)

fuzzer said:
IVe gone down the multi sim route , i know what your up to ;)

Multi Sim , is super dooper , altho you do have to give up any of the feature services like GPRS etc . Worth it for me , i rarely use data ;) sometimes its a god send to say that you couldnt pickup your mail :)

i thought of this but i think u can only get that on a contract - i just wanted pay as u go..... really annoyed tho that the call divert doesnt work - it doesnt work from within the menus either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom